September 19, 2017 at 10:31AM from The Babylon Bee
NEW BEDFORD, MA—According to reports from St. Luke’s Regional Hospital, local woman Ashley Gibson was hospitalized Tuesday when doctors determined she had overdosed on multiple items containing toxic levels of pumpkin spice flavors and aromas. Gibson, 34, was rushed to the emergency room when passersby discovered her slumped over the wheel of her minivan in […]
. . . finish reading Local Woman Hospitalized After Pumpkin Spice Overdose.
via The Babylon Bee
Steeple Chasers is a collective..
A place to laugh, when you love Jesus,