In this installment of 3D Politics Live..
- The McGirt Ruling causes an avalanche of court actions, to vacate guilty verdicts, including the Kepler case, where a cop hunted & killed his estranged daughter's boyfriend.
- The Tulsa mayoral race continues to heat up, with just 3 weeks to go.
- Citizens around the world start defying mask mandates.
- Broken Arrow cops continue their piracy of citizens firearms.
- Epic Charter School breaks through to become the state's largest school district.
- Tom's Trivia quiz kicks off week 1, with viewer prizes. Watch the video and send your contest entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 8-10-2020
Watch the enclosed Video here, or Listen to the Podcast, here.
August 04, 2020 at 12:33AM
Cracking the Covid Code
Read the full article at 3D Politics Live