Public Health Advisor and therapist, Richard Engle; penned the collective & unabridged set of public health advisories from the various & self-anointed ministries of health.
We're reposting by permission (assuming he grants it), so you can at least understand in the clearest possible ways; what your public servants need you to know.
After all, it's their job to make you feel safe and protected, as only the govt. can give such assurances.
It would be funny if it weren't so sadly true. OK, its funny anyway. So let's get to it..
Here are the official Coronavirus guidelines:
1. Basically, you can't leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can.
2. Masks are useless, but maybe you have to wear one, it can save you, it is useless, but maybe it is mandatory as well.
3. Stores are closed, except those that are open.
4. You should not go to hospitals unless you have to go there. Same applies to doctors, you should only go there in case of emergency, provided you are not too sick.
5. This virus is deadly but still not too scary, except that sometimes it actually leads to a global disaster.
6. Gloves won't help, but they can still help. (continued..)