The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
• Cade’s comeback did not disappoint. Oklahoma State topped Arkansas, led by a big second half from No. 2.
• As always, Marshall’s Five Thoughts are required reading.
• Jacob Unruh wrote about Eddie Sutton’s time at Arkansas with a first-hand account from Scott Sutton.
Scott, the youngest of three, spent his formative years in Fayetteville. Scott was 4 when Eddie was hired and 15 when Eddie left for Kentucky.
“Probably looking back, he probably wished he hadn’t left,” Scott said. “I think he was a great fit at Arkansas, just like he was at Oklahoma State.”[NewsOK]
• The Cowgirls made it three in a row with their big 75-51 win at Kansas on Saturday. The Cowgirls will try to make it back-to-back KU wins as they host the Jayhawks on Tuesday at Gallagher-Iba Arena.
• If you’ve got some time, this longform article was great. Are ghosts haunting the British Museum? [The Economist]
• Are you always late? Does someone you know always keep you waiting? It’s not personal. [Discover Magazine]
The post Daily Bullets (Jan. 31): Cade’s Comeback Did Not Disappoint appeared first on Pistols Firing.
Read this original article at Pistols Firing Blog.