Happy 4th of July from the guys at PFB – what a gift it is to be the beneficiary of one of history’s greatest underdog stories.
• Rob Glass is reclaiming the 4th of July as a positive sports holiday for sports fans in Oklahoma. Strength coach Rob Glass was awarded a raise earlier this year, bringing his salary up to $1m per year.
It goes without stating that Glass’ importance as the not-so-secret weapon aiding Oklahoma State’s rise can’t be understated.
• Realignment has me full tilt, these two options seem most ideal outside of an SEC invitation:
Did I mention an SEC invitation? I need an internet filter to block me from finding articles like this with the Google machine.
• Pokes in Waco for the conference opener is circled by the Pokes:
• If anybody needs to get themselves a 4th of July present…
• Ranking of movies released on the 4th of July weekend – who am I kidding, let’s all just watch The Patriot and call it a day
• Some interesting Kevin Durant trade ideas – it won’t happen but I’m intrigued by OKC as a third team that takes Ben Simmons for firsts
Timely remark given the upheaval in professional golf and college football:
The post Daily Bullets (July 4): Rob Glass Reclaiming the 4th for Cowboy Fans, Realignment Menu for the Pokes appeared first on Pistols Firing.
Read this original article at Pistols Firing Blog.