Yesterday marked five years of writing the Bullets – thanks for stopping by and giving me the opportunity to do it.
Men’s Golf: In the lead at Cabo Collegiate after Day One
Softball: Cowgirls 5, Tennessee State 0 and Cowgirls 2, Texas A&M 1
WBB: West Virginia 60, Cowgirls 56
Baseball: Pokes 26, Wright State 3 and Pokes 7, Wright State 6
• The Cowgirls killed it this weekend in College Station – sweeping the host and finishing 4-0 at the Reveille Classic
• Mike Gundy’s Cowboys are 100-1 odds to win the CFP this winter:
After being literally inches away from the Big 12 title, Oklahoma State is hungry for redemption. The Cowboys went 11-1 in the regular season and got stopped just shy of the goal line in the Big 12 Championship Game on what would have been a game-winner.[247 Sports]
• Derek Mason loves spinning records on his turntable like Jim Knowles enjoys cigars
• Pokes shot out some offers to defenders recently
• It feels like on any given year this will be the ranking outside the top-five of college football as well. It’s wild that USC hasn’t made a playoff! They feel more and more like the “Texas” of the Pac-12 if anybody wants to research that comparison.
My little guy and I had a blast watching this preview yesterday:
The post Daily Bullets (Feb. 28): Cowboy Baseball Wins Home Debut While Cowgirls Sweep appeared first on Pistols Firing.
Read this original article at Pistols Firing Blog.