The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
• Jim Knowles was announced as a Broyles Award Finalist yesterday, Mike Gundy is ‘fairly certain’ he’ll sign a long-term deal
• As we approach tonight’s CFP Rankings show, CBS Sports has the Pokes in the top four, the Action Network’s Brett McMurphy has the Pokes in the CFP playing in the Cotton Bowl
• It will drive the OSU fanbase collectively insane if the committee perceives 33 points from the Sooners as a defensive letdown – here’s why:
Man, Oklahoma State made a statement. Don’t let Oklahoma’s 33 points fool you … this was won by a Cowboys defense in the second half.[CBS Sports]
• Berry Tramel on the epic Cowboy win from Saturday is must-read
• Enjoy these sweet words about OSU’s Bedlam win:
….(P)layoff hopes were on the line for both programs as the Sooners wind down their time in the Big 12. Down by two scores entering the fourth quarter, it was Oklahoma State emerging as the more physically and mentally strong team, outscoring the Sooners 14-0 and not allowing a single offensive point in the second half.[CBS Sports]
• Three Pokes won Big 12 Weekly Player of the… Awards after the Bedlam win
• Of course we had the best unis – did you see that helmet??
Reveling in OU Misery Bullets
• Enjoyed this “Grapes of Wrath” comp for the Lincoln Riley move
• This podcast listening to some good OU podcasters breaking down the Bedlam loss and Riley leaving is splendid – Beware, you may want to puke when they talk about the refs
The post Daily Bullets (Nov. 30): Will the Pokes Be in the Top Four? appeared first on Pistols Firing.
Read this original article at Pistols Firing Blog.