I reviewed the Presidential debate today, and saw several things that the leftist press will never allow themselves to see...
Moderator Chris Wallace was as bad as the worst leftist media hacks. I counted at least 7 different ways in which he harmed the citizens ability to make a clear and informed decision for the crucial election that is just 5 weeks away.
1. Joe Biden was the first to blatantly interrupt, and since Wallace wouldn't enforce the rules, Donald Trump adapted to the new reality.
2. When Wallace asked Trump a question and was supposed to give him 2 uninterrupted minutes to answer; Wallace routinely interrupted with as many as 4 interruptions to pointedly ask new questions; so that Trump almost never got a full 2 minutes.
3. Wallace almost never interrupted Biden's 2 minutes, until the very end.
4. Wallace often gave Biden a 2nd 'redirect' after Trump's response to Biden's answer; but often refused to give Trump the same 'redirect'.
5. When the 2 candidates actually had real substantive interactions, Wallace cut them both off, and only scolded Trump, even when Biden was the one interrupting Trump.
6. Wallace even cut off Trump at least once, when Biden was interrupting Trump's time; and told Trump to "Let him finish(cutting in on your time)".
7. Wallace clearly diverted from the agreed format with Trump. Once the question is asked, the 'moderator' is to shut up for the full 2 minutes. Wallace reflexively assumed his "Fox News Sunday" format of badgering guests to give short & direct answers, rather than 2 minute orations. But with Biden, Wallace never badgered him with interrupting follow-up questions.