It's worth reading just for the catalog of impact on daily life which has taken on so many manifestations of disruption.
"It's just 2 weeks.
- It's just the government threatening to break into my home.
- It is just a state of health emergency which has been renewed for 8 months.
- It's just kids who are afraid of killing their grandparents.
- It's just thousands of elderly people who have died alone thanks to the government's measures to protect them.
- It is just children in daycare who do not have access to the face of their educator, which is equivalent to depriving them of an important part of their social and cognitive development.
- It's just that students are expelled from their school because they don't wear the mask or because they have a cough.
- It's just abuse and lifelong consequences for young children and a large part of the new generation.
- It's just thousands of people losing their jobs.
- It's just employers showing you the door after telling you that you don't agree with the Covidian Single Thought 2020.
- It's just the breaking up of families for disagreements of opinion.
- It's just the increase in the use of electronic devices among young people when we know they need to be protected from social networks which are designed to be addictive.
- It's just hundreds of canceled festivals and shows.
- It's just the art and the culture that suffer, the artists that die.
- It's just restaurateurs, hoteliers, bars and cafes that no longer work.
- It's just thousands of workers who no longer have jobs.
- It's just the limitation of all social interaction.
- It's just a huge debt that future generations are going to have to pay.
- It is just that the government, public health, the media encourage denunciation between citizens.
- It's just the police who crack down on restaurants and bars.
- It's just dozens of therapists, professions that are prohibited from practicing, helping those affected by it all.
- It's just doctors who have to shut up.
- It is just the health workers who can no longer be mistreated.
- It's just inappropriate testing that doesn't tell you about the disease.
- It's just that the positive cases are neither sick nor contagious.
- It's just that 30-40% of the tests give an incorrect result.
- It's just that there have been thousands of deaths from influenza, pneumonia or whatever, wrongly blaming the virus for covid.
- It's just a fine or custody and court for those who don't obey. "
Author unknown, via Dominique Handelsman.