We are now beginning the 3rd year of the Covid 19 era. Sadly, our confidence in government information has taken a hit.
While the pharma swamp continues their narrative of demonizing any observations that don't parrot their 'truth' of the moment; the people and especially the honest frontline practitioners are facing defamations, persecutions, and professional censure.
Those who have been taught to think for themselves, to rationally reason and courageously ask questions; are now being silenced on social media. Parents who seek to protect their own kids are being told that the govt. actually owns the kids.
'Front line' workers who were courageous enough to daily show up in clinics, hospitals, retail stores, and public institutions; are now being terminated from those jobs because they won't hand over health decisions to their employer.
I've put together a list of ten personal convictions about what are the latest coronavirus pandemic realities. Perhaps you have your own? Post a comment of what you'd add to the list. And feel free to contend with me about what you think I got wrong. I value all objective discussions.
- Some 'vaccines' only mask viral symptoms, but do little to slow the spread.. maybe even accelerate it, by hiding the symptoms of someone who's spreading it?
- The cheap masks most everyone is wearing, are little more than a muffler, and viral particles flow right through them. False confidence in masks may have accelerated social spreading of viruses.
- Outdoor mass gatherings are not super-spreaders. There are packed football stadiums which demonstrate this.
- Extended breathing of indoor air is like taking a bath with everyone in the room. Cheap masks do very very little to protect you in a closed room with an infected person.
- The public buildings where drinking fountains were shut off, just added to health risks by denying folks of accessible hydration.
- The total absence of advocacy for weight-loss strategies is another reason I wonder if the CDC really is reliable. Obesity is the #1 comorbidity factor endangering folks under 60 years old.
- Plexy face shields are better mufflers than cheap blue masks, and better for your skin. Yet they are not accepted in most govt. buildings which require 'masks'. Skin diseases are a result of extended mask wearing.
- Healthy young people should not be consumed with fear of virus death when the fatality rate is below 0.1%. But should be concerned about unforeseen side effects of experimental treatments.
- Sweden may have had the best public policy approach to viral epidemics in the past 2 years. Youth are encouraged to socialize and elderly are provided special protections.
- Covid19 was far more deadly in early 2020, mostly because of medical ignorance and bad treatment protocols.
- Complete avoidance of all viral exposure is a dangerous strategy, because our antibodies are strengthened by viral confrontations, because we 'atrophy' by total isolation from virus strains.
- Bacterial epidemics are easier to combat by hygiene & sanitation & disinfectant policies. Viral diseases are mostly floating in the air & are combated best by distancing sufficiently.